Header Ads

The Best Nail Hardener #Nails






Before I was a beauty blogger, I was a bartender. For those 9 years, my hands were either wet, being shoved into ice, or covered in syrup-y pop. To say my nails took a serious beating is an understatement. Naturally, being the DIY’in diva I like to think I am, I searched high and low for a recipe for the best nail hardener I could possibly make at home.

After countless hours surfing cyberland, I found one that I still use to this day. And now, I pass the awesomeness onto you.

Garlic: I know, I know, it sounds wacky…and smelly. But if you can hack the smell of garlic on your fingers for a few minutes, then this DIY treatment is perfect for you. And not only is it cheap as helllll but it’s easy!

All you need is: 
  • Water 
  • Mild soap, nothing too drying 
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced 
  • A clean towel

Begin by washing your hands with the mild soap and clean water. Then simply take 1 clove of your minced garlic (for each hand) and rub it all over your nails.

Massage it into your nails for up to 5 minutes on each hand before washing your hands again (to reduce the smell of garlic), then drying them off, and finishing up by rubbing olive oil into your nails.

Not only does the garlic help to strengthen your nails but the olive oil also helps to nourish nails, keeping them strong and less prone to chipping and peeling.

Or you can use This Nail Hardener: Quimica Alemana